Hello! I'm PluM, and I'm a student of mathematics and physics who also likes to dabble in the world of IT and gaming. On this site you'll find some accounts of attempts to do things with Linux that others may not have attempted. Hopefully they can help others, or at least be somewhat entertaining!
Going back through the archives, you might also find some commentary on the affairs of the world. There are also some posts which relate to some of these projects that I've worked on in the past.
- Irish Translation of Rayman 2: The Great Escape
- Aperture Ireland (Portal 2 mod)
- Portal 2 Combine Strider
- Portal 2 custom weapon VScript (HL2 RPG)
- Portal 2 Hover Turret reimplementation
- Subatomic Particle Simulator/Visualiser (Source SDK 2013 mod) - A bit pie-in-the-sky, but it was very interesting to work on.