The time has come for me to return to this blog and explain my absence for the last few months. I was spending a lot of time working on a project for a prestigious science and technology exhibition. As such, between that and school work, I had basically no time to blog, or upload anything more than trivial logo videos to my YouTube channel.
Well, the project is now "finished", and a selection of the fruits of my labour has been uploaded to YouTube.
The files for this game/tool will be uploaded to this site in a few days' time, when I have had a chance to sort through them.
Here are some of the things I could have mentioned had I been actively blogging:
- The change in Saorview frequencies, and how it left everyone with eight extra dud channels in their EPG.
- The introduction of RTÉ One HD, and the stretching of classic programmes that came therewith.
- The court cases involving the NSA.
- The New Year
So what's on the cards now? Well, apart from school, there's:
- Sony Pictures Television History Mark IV - I know, when does it stop, right? Well, significant info has been discovered since Mark III was made. Hopefully I can reuse lots of animation from previous videos - the thought of starting from scratch really doesn't appeal to me!
- Updates to the spreadsheet-based corporate timelines published on this site.
- That new Aperture Ireland release I promised but never delivered. Speaking of which, I wonder if Valve will ever get around to porting Portal 2 to GNU/Linux...